Your relationship with Family Care Home Health Agency is highly valued. That is why we are dedicated to developing and maintaining relationships with hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, insurance companies, and physicians by ensuring access to our nurses and staff is effortless for you.
One number, unlimited assistance with our direct Fax line availability, 702-650-9388
Eliminate stress by referring us to your clients. You can request home visits appointments, physician-patient-nurse coordination, patient transfer, or inquire about any clinical services, 24-hours a day by calling us.
Home Health Care Appointments availability, One number, unlimited assistance: 702-650-9366
The following is a helpful checklist to assist your patient with home visits by our health care professionals:
- Medical records, radiology films, or pathology slides
- List of all current medications (types, dosages and allergies)
- DME Requirements
- Infusion medication needs
Call for inpatient admission and transfer requests: 702-650-9366
Inpatient Admission and Transfer Requests: 702-650-9366
The Admissions Coordination Center is staffed 24/7 by Admission Coordinators to assist you with transfer requests and to coordinate patient flow to improve our ability to respond to urgent requests. The Admission Coordinator will be working with the sending facility to access the following information:
- Clinical presentation obtained via a detailed clinical screen
- Level of care required, medical necessity, and benefit to patient
- Evaluation of closer facilities offering the same required level of care
- Insurance availability, eligibility, and authorization for transfer
When you call, an Admission Coordinator will request the following information:
- Referring hospital name and phone number
- Referring physician name and number
- Patient name, age, diagnosis, and type of specialty care or service requested
- Insurance, eligibility, and authorization for transfer
- Hospital face sheet
Please inform your patient of the referral and appointment to Family Care Home Health Agency. We will also provide your patient with the appointment information and an appointment reminder.
Our entire continuum of care is based on an interdisciplinary team philosophy. Every patient is assigned a staff of experts to meet their unique goals and objectives:
- Nursing staff, including advanced practice nurses
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Case managers and social workers
- Other professionals as needed
Accreditations, Certifications and Memberships:
What to Expect as a Patient:
If you are a patient who could benefit from our home health services approved by a physician, we offer a streamlined referral process to facilitate a smooth patient transfer:
- To make a referral, call Family Care HHA at 702.650.9366.
- Within 24 hours, one of our assessment nurses will provide a patient evaluation to determine whether or not he/she meets the criteria for admission and also will speak with the family.
- If the patient meets the admission criteria, our assessment nurse will contact the physician and develop a Plan of Care (POC), determine the need for additional visits, and obtain approval for the physician.
For Discharge Planners:
- Planning and placing a referral
- Supported insurance
Insurance plans accepted by Family Care HHA include, but are not limited to:
We value your referral and are committed to providing excellent patient care and service. Thank you for referring your patient to the Family Care Home Health Agency. We strive for continuous improvement and welcome your feedback.
For more information about our services please call 702-650-9366.
Our fax number is 702-650-9388
Weekend Fax 702-933-9111